Looking to stay connected to the latest industry news, learn from some of the nation’s greatest healthcare and interoperability experts, and connect with your peers? DirectTrust is proud to host our first in-person meeting, featuring a keynote speaker, three panels, and an interactive presentation coinciding with our June All Members Meeting.
This event is open to both members and non-members of DirectTrust. During the All Members Meeting, non-members of DirectTrust are invited to attend a networking break.
Thank you to our generous sponsors, Surescripts, DataMotion, Health Catalyst, and Kno2!
Overview of Schedule (Subject to Change)
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Reception
- 8:00 am: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Welcome
- 9:30 am: Keynote (Genevieve Morris)
- 10:25 am: "To FHIR and Beyond: Extending the DirectTrust Framework” Panel
- 11:25 am: Networking Break
- 11:35 am: Members: Annual Meeting; Non-Members: Networking Break
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: "The Role of Identity in Healthcare Exchange and Communication" Panel
- 2:00 pm: Networking Break
- 2:30 pm: "Incorporating the Trust Mission into Personal and Professional Branding"
- 3:30 pm: Innovation Priorities Panel
- 4:30 pm: Closing
- 5:45 pm – 8:00 pm: Dinner (Not included in registration, individual checks)
- Learn from industry experts on the latest interoperability hot topics
- Certificate of Attendance for Keynotes and Panels (five hours)
- Meet and collaborate with fellow DirectTrust members and the larger DirectTrust community
- Members received a special discounted registration rate
In order to present a great event at an accessible registration rate, we are seeking sponsors at a variety of levels. For more information on sponsoring the event, please visit our DirectTrust Summit Sponsorship form and indicate your interest levels of support.
Registration fees are non-refundable, but can be substituted. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If the substitute is not a member, the non-member fee will be required. Substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 31, 2019.